The IT Technology Specialist will have the opportunity to interact with potential client facing business leaders on functional requirements to assist in the design, build, test, deployment and supporting of the organizations IT systems. This will be supporting an organization that is heavily expanding. You must be able to independently handle task with little or no direction to add in the increasing efficiency of our business. You will also analyze and identify opportunities to improve business systems by bridging the needs of the business from both a technical and functional perspective. Please read entire position description below.
60 - 70% of ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal candidate has a open mind and willingness to learn and grow in this position
- Must be able to setup, clean, build or rebuild workstation computers
- Coordinate managing multiple servers, and workstations, ensuring proper integration of these components with existing Harlan Computer Systems
- Plans, implements and troubleshoots system and applications to include security policy, firewalls, file permissions, and user accounts to ensure integrity of the system
- Communicates and provides on-call consulting advice and technical support to various Harlan employees regarding specific operational/applications issues
- Designs specific applications in response to department/client needs; installs and debugs new and/or upgraded software on server and client platforms, ensuring compliance with current site licenses; designs, programs, and manages websites and associated pages
- Researches, evaluates purchase, installs, configures, and troubleshoots all hardware, peripherals, and equipment necessary to meet integrated system objectives
- Develops and implements various training and instruction programs for users on the use of operating systems, networking, applications, and databases
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
- Plans, implements, test, and troubleshoots system hardware and/or software solutions Ability to webmaster
- Be able to perform administrative duties for the Business manufacturing systems with little or no supervision
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Fluency in English
To perform the position of position of Infor Sytline successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 3 years of basic management, knowledge and developing data view reporting using business intelligence impromptu, power play, SQL reporting, and Crystal report.
- Manufacturing Experience. ERP certifications a plus.
- Have good knowledge of HTML, DHTML, JAVA Script ASP and VB.NET/C#.NET
- Basic C++, MS Visual basics,
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent an accredited University. A minimum of 3 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to possibility include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Use of safety glasses and steel toed shoes are required as needed
- Familiarized with the ISO 9001-2015 Requirements
Pay is negotiable for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Hours per Week: