Job Description Summary
The Quality Control Technician is critical to the Company’s success in providing a quality service to our customers in a timely fashion. This position is responsible for executing the daily activities of the laboratory environment, including but not limited to setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; following cGMP procedures and documenting actions. This is a night shift position
- Report to the Analytical Supervisor
- Maintain facilities, equipment and records of the Quality Control Laboratory in a clean and orderly condition and in compliance with internal Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform in-process and finished product quality control tests (i.e. particle size analyses using Microtrac Particle Size Analyzer, sieves, microscopes, etc..) required by production and research processing activities.
- Perform Cleaning Validation and Cleaning Verification support testing (i.e. HPLC, TOC, etc...).
- Maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and materials to support all normal and planned quality control activities.
- Maintain retained samples program, including maintenance of records, boxing of samples,and cleaning and organization of storage areas for retained samples.
- When required, perform various production technician activities in processing and cleaning areas as instructed by the Plant Manager, with an objective of becoming knowledgeable and proficient in all the operations of the company.
- Complete and/or assist in the generation of quality control related reports and production documents/forms.
- Assist other Powdersize personnel with various duties when needed as instructed by a supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time