Merakey is seeking a Scheduling Center Support Staff to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in the Philadelphia location.
POSITION DETAILS :
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Ensures coverage of daily call-outs at all residential locations and for all day program positions, this also includes temporary shifts, hospitalizations and administrative leave of absence.
- Assigns replacement personnel per Merakey IDD policies and procedures and union contract
- Ensures compliance with established parameters such as the union contract, consumer preference, OT constraints, specialized needs, etc.
- Updates the scheduling data base and call-out logs to reflect daily call-outs and replacement personnel.
- Track attendance per Merakey Attendance Policy and write the disciplinary action for the attendance offense
- Will send the disciplinary action to management to be presented to the direct support professional and replacement counselor
- Maintains a positive relationship with all direct support professionals, team managers and program directors.
- Completes a daily OT calculation for specific assignment.
- Completes overtime request log for specific assignment daily.
- Removes employee from schedules who are on leave/vacation or personal time and who gave appropriate notification.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
MERAKEY is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of Scheduling experience
- Valid driver license with reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled