Information Security Analyst
Cybersoft Technologies - Houston, TX
Description: The Information Security Analyst is responsible for information security policy development and maintenance and design of security policy education, training, and awareness activities.
- Assists in the resolution of information security incidents
- Reviews “geo-blocking” requests for potential information security concerns
- Verifies that network access for terminated workforce members has been disabled
- Performs monthly network vulnerability scans
- Performs user access reviews of the District’s network and application environments
- Educates the workforce on information security best practices
- Participates in Information Technology project teams as needed
- Assists auditors, consultants, and other parties with information security audits and risk assessments.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Assists with testing and updating the Information Technology Department’s disaster recovery plan
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Monitoring and Diagnosing Networks
- Identity and Access Management
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Information Security: 5 years (Required)