Express Technician - Job Description: Express Technicians are responsible for performing multi-point inspections, factory recommended maintenance, oil changes and tire rotations. They check the vehicle's fluids and perform basic repairs as needed including changing and checking status of air filters, cabin filters, wipers, tires and brake fluids.
Express Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations, & multi-point inspections.
- Perform all routine check-up and factory maintenance of vehicles.
- Check all fluid levels and tire pressure of all types of vehicles. Inspect and measure brake lining and tire tread depth.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Express Technician* - Requirements: *
- Previous Experience is plus
- Completion of automotive tech/trade school is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent * A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service. Advancement opportunities and career path available!
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Service Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)