Certified Nurses Assistant
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING!!! $16.00-$17.50 PER HOUR
A company’s most valuable asset is its employees. Specialized Medical Staffing, INC is currently looking for skilled and dedicated Certified Nurses Assistants to fill full-time, part-time, and casual openings in long-term care and assisted living. Interested candidates must hold a current CNA license and at least 1 year of healthcare experience.
Responsibilities of the Certified Nurses Assistant
- Provide patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Flexible scheduling available!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.50 /hour
- healthcare: 1 year
- Nursing: 1 year
- CNA: 1 year