If you like business-to-business sales and have an entrepreneurial drive, superior problem solving skills and an exceptional work ethic, FASTSIGNS is looking for you! Join our team in the ever-evolving custom sign and graphic industry as a Client Relationship Specialist.
We are looking for a sales professional to represent us and sell our products and services to walk-in, call-in and email customers. If you are a good listener, are detail oriented, take initiative and able to juggle multiple projects and tasks throughout each day, we want you on our team. As a Client Relationship Specialist, you will work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and help us manage and grow our existing client base as well as look for opportunities for new business.
This is a challenging and rewarding position in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment. Previous sales experience in a forward-facing or telemarketing environment required (1 – 3 years). We will train you in our consultative selling style.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, be well organized and enthusiastic. Exceptional and professional phone skills, attitude and appearance are a must.
With our comprehensive product and service training program, we offer a competitive compensation package and benefits. Hourly wage starting at $12 - $16 (commensurate with experience) plus opportunity for commission.
Benefits (After 90 days of employment):
- Personal time off /vacation accrual
- Medical and dental
- Bonus programs
- Performance-based incentives
- Branded clothing allowance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Personal project/family event free signage (per year allowance)
- Expense reimbursements
- Team-building events
- Excellent work ethic
- A hunger to learn
- Strong sales skills, including warm and cold calling, quote preparation and closing skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with businesses and individuals
- Prior industry related experience
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Problem solver
- Creativity to solve challenges within deadlines
- An eye for detail and quality-conscious
- Highly organized and punctual