ManTech seeks a motivated, career and customer oriented Customer Success Manager to join our team in the Raleigh, NC area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Customer Success Manager provides support to our Agency Client, partnering with the agency to develop its strategy and roadmap to implement the next generation of cyber security capabilities in support of DHS’ CDM Program. The Customer Success Manager will evangelize emerging CDM capabilities and work with the appropriate Agency Client to integrate these technologies with existing processes and procedures to solve the agency’s cyber security challenges, thereby reducing its risk posture. The Customer Success Manager will simultaneously work with the Agency and ManTech project teams to implement CDM capabilities in accordance with the agency roadmap. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 - 3 years supporting the Environmental Protection Agency in a cyber security advisory, implementation or deployment role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer facing technology for CDM.
- Work across technical teams to support an existing CDM activities at federal agencies.
- Understanding and exposure to O&M process (i.e. Change Request/Change Process, OS and Application Level Patching) for large enterprise environments.
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans, and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to provide updates to Customer Advocate and RFS Manager to ensure alignment of technical delivery and execution.
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
- ITIL v3 certification or similar preferred
- Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems to include group policy object, configuration management, and Active Directory administration.
- Experience supporting virtualized environments (i.e. VMware, AWS, Azure)
- Working Understanding of networking technologies including LAN/WAN, wireless, and VPN.
- Ability to support troubleshooting wide-ranging issues that cross team boundaries (OS, hardware, software, network, storage, firewall, COTS layers, customer access/authentication).
- Familiarity with Remedy and/or Service Now incident and change management.
- Candidate would have minimum 2 to 3 years coordinating technical delivery of COTS products to large Enterprise Solution.
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action.
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple projects, both internal and external.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
Applicant will be required to attain a Public Trust Clearance and candidates with current access will be given first preference.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 13-15 years w/High School Diploma
07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree
04-06 years w/Masters Degree