Utah company is seeking a Cannabis Master Grower to develop and manage an indoor production facility. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in horticulture or agriculture, and have significant, verifiable commercial industry experience managing a commercial indoor production facility.
- Manage an indoor cultivation facility including purchasing and maintaining materials.
- Responsible for all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, manicuring, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management..
- Develop and/or maintain grow-house protocols and organic nutrient regiment.
- Follow and exceed the highest quality, safety and efficacy standards, in all stages of the cultivation process.
- Cataloguing, tracking and analysing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
- Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
- Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment compliant with medical standards.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- You have at least 3 years commercial grow experience as a Master Grower and a previous managing position experience.
- Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
- Mastery of soil and hydroponic growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation. Mastery of Aeroponics growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC counts.
- Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
- Advanced knowledge of rich CBD Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids as well as genetics. Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- You are trustworthy and hard working.
- BS degree or higher strongly preferred. Agriculture degree is an asset.
- Experience in cultivating medical grade/organic cannabis strongly preferred.
- Driver’s license
- You have no prior felony convictions or marijuana/drug related misdemeanors; criminal background check will be required in compliance with state law.
COMPENSATION: Pay will be highly competitive and based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Cultivation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)