The Analyst supports the company’s financial and growth goals through data mining and analysis that supports pricing and risk assumptions. Analyzes health / financial information to develop insights that support business decision and cost savings. Develops analytic reporting and analysis to support CareCentrix strategic and tactical needs, and to fulfill contractual requirements for external customers.
- Under limited supervision, assists in the development of underwriting and pricing proposals for all CareCentrix Products, across all their lifetime cycles (from embryonic to maturity), for both Current and Prospective clients, including:
o client data scrubbing and mining,
o clinical/operational historical analysis,
o claims reserving and trend assessment
o operational modeling of production/administrative related tasks
o clinical modeling of utilization management process and its impact
o active interaction with stakeholders outside MedEcon for input collection
o financial modeling for underwriting purposes
- Updates actuarial pricing, reserving and forecasting models as directed
- Establish consistent actuarial standards, methodologies and practices
- Assists with establishment of financial/operational/clinical benchmarks
- Under direct supervision, assists in the assessment of financial impact and outcomes
- Analyzes health and financial information to develop insights that support business decision
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Math, Economics or similar field required.
- 1 to 3 years academic or business experience preferably in the healthcare industry and/ or a technical role. Finance, economics, statistics, business or information systems preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience including but not limited to: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Actuarial Exam Track (having passed one (1) or more actuarial exams) preferred, but not a must.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.