Are you someone who has experience, and a strong desire to work with people on the autism spectrum?
We are looking for individuals to join our team to assist us in our mission of making a lasting impact on our clients' development.
- Must be comfortable with challenging and/or aggressive behaviors
- Able to work in school and/or home settings
- Have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
- Volunteer and/or work experience with children (preferred with special needs)
- Ability to take feedback effectively
- 40 hour RBT training offered upon hire
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and increased compensation
- Supervision and guidance offered for BCBA students
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Associates degree in behavioral studies or related field, or equivalent Behavioral Aide experience preferred.
- Full command, verbal and written, or the English Language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current CPR card.
- Current TB Skin Test or Chest X-ray.
- Must meet all Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Maxim Staffing Solutions is America's premier source for health care related employment. Stemming from Maxim Healthcare Services, a company with over decade of staffing expertise, we have found our niche by concentrating solely on the placement of imaging/radiology technologists and medical administrative professionals. With Maxim, you'll choose from preferred assignments and positions in some of the nation's most prestigious medical entities. We have temp-to-perm, direct placement and travel assignments available nationwide and a competitive benefits package for temporary employees.