Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an energetic, organized, business-minded individual that will be the first point of contact as Front Desk Coordinator. This person should love dogs, is detailed oriented and has a welcoming smile to greet all two and four legged customers!
What we offer: Let’s look at what Dogtopia does for you!
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, Dynamic team culture
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Opportunity to learn key skills related to customer service, teamwork, or even sales!
Now that we have the fun out of the way let’s get into the what you can offer us. Help us make everyday delightful and convenient for our pet parents, and help keep our daycare running smoothly!
- Establish Dogtopia as the Gold Standard in striving for the highest possible customer satisfaction ratings with every single interaction
- Understanding our Dogtopia-isms, the Rules by which we, as DOGTOPIANSlive by are:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- WeCHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
- Consistent and timely attendance
- Adherence to clean uniform policy
- Completion of all required training
- Maintain an organized Front Desk and Reception Area, as well as general ambiance of entire daycare
- Greet everyone that visits or calls Dogtopia, and answering all questions with a smile
- Be knowledgeable on all services and pricing
- Create and maintain digital customer files daily
- Ability to sell services
- Manage all transactions
- Manage all scheduling and paperwork associated with daily Meet & Greets
- Scheduling all daycare, boarding, and spa services
- Manage all customer check-in/check-out (daycare, boarding, spa)
- Follow extensive Dogtopia daily and weekly protocols to maintain clean and safe environment
- Be trained and available to occasionally help with dog-focused duties as needed elsewhere in the daycare
- Must love dogs
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, including holidays and weekends
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Strong customer-service skills, along with customer tolerance
- Ability and comfort-level to manage all phone calls, online inquiries, and customer questions
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have worked multiple computer systems, and Microsoft Office Products
- Must be comfortable selling Dogtopia’s services as appropriate
- Previous Customer Services Experience
- Previous Front Desk, Reception Experience
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you are responsible to work with all customers and team members to ensure our customer experience sets the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers.
Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand:
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available: