The Route Delivery Driver’s primary role is the safe and timely delivery of Winebow’s product to the end user.
- Operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of Winebow’s products
- Perform required before-, during-, and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Report any variances/discrepancies to local dispatcher.
- Operate all MHE.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, and -Company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
- Other duties as assigned
LAX-02 WS-02 WS-LC
10 hours / 40hrs/week
shift start varies
Health, dental, vision insurance
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 21+ years old
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
We are always searching for wines and spirits that are authentic and interesting, and that express their distinct regions. It is this unending enthusiasm for discovery and for the talented work of our winemakers and distillers that drives us every day. The business of wine and spirits is ultimately about people. We value long-term relationships and are honored to have worked with some producers, customers and colleagues for decades. Our mission is to be the most sought-after national importer and distributor of fine wine and spirits from around the world. By offering a dynamic portfolio and a robust national platform, our team of dedicated specialists strives to be the best partner to our suppliers and customers. Cheers!