Would you describe yourself as someone who loves managing an outside route, creating win-win solutions, and being part of the fun? Would you like to work with an experienced sales team managing accounts in and around Eugene, OR? We are looking for one (1) remote Account Manager to join the Retail Channel team within our Gaming Operations division at the Oregon Lottery.
Did you know that the Oregon Lottery is a leader in the gaming industry; and an important contributor of revenue for Oregon's schools, economic development, state parks, watershed restoration, veteran's programs, and outdoor schools? Our impact begins with our workforce and we want you to join us to be part of the impact.
About the Role
Develop long-term business relationships with Oregon Lottery retailers within an assigned route or territory through strategic end-to-end account management activities. Build mutually beneficial relationships with retailer account decision makers, retailer staff, and support staff. Be the main contact for retailer accounts including business development and customer experience.
- Apply Lottery Management Core Values and Expectations in performing daily activities. Ensure conduct embodies the principles of fairness, integrity, security, and honesty. Support and integrate into your work the Lottery's commitment to: Responsible Gambling, DEI, and Culture of Safety
- Maintain business relationships with Lottery retailers.
- Consult with retailers to promote "best practices" designed to maximize sales and foster a positive experience.
- Expand products sales and placements and provide training to retailer, staff, and players
- Maintain product portfolio and provide inventory management in retail sales channel.
- Travel with supply inventory and products.
- Work with retailers in response to player complaints.
- Review and present business and sales reports to retailers.
- Educate retailers on contractual compliance for adherence to Oregon State Statutes, and agency policies.
- Be a Lottery brand ambassador.
- Associate degree and three (3) years of experience in account management or outside sales; OR
- Five (5) years of experience in account management or outside sales.
- Driving is an essential function of this job. Employees in this job must maintain a valid driver's license in their state of residence, and a clean driving record following Lottery vehicle policy and procedure.
As an employee, you will enjoy:
- Vacation Leave: 10 hours per month, with increased accruals every 5 years
- Sick Leave: 8 hours per month
- Personal Business Leave: 24 hours per year
- 11 Holidays per year
- Telework and flexible schedules for eligible positions
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits with low monthly premiums
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, accidental death, long-term care, and pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) - retirement program includes defined benefit (pension) and defined contribution (retirement savings)
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan 457(b) deferred compensation plan that provides additional savings for retirement; post tax, pre-tax options available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,572.00 - $103,320.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Eugene, OR 97401