At Powers, we specialize in helping our customers with any HVAC project or problem they have. We do this by providing the right equipment for the right application, setting it up to maximize both comfort and efficiency, making sure everything is operating the way it’s supposed to, and servicing all major HVAC equipment and controls. This is how we create customers for life!
We are currently looking for the right person to join our Central Arkansas retro-fit projects team.
If you are a team player, customer focused with hydronic piping, refrigerant piping or HVAC system installation experience, and ready to join an Award-Winning Company, we would love to hear from you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Install HVAC systems at the highest quality
· Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Organize work and meet deadlines.
· Work as a team to complete projects.
Skills and Abilities:
· Basic understanding of mechanical and HVAC systems.
· Basic computer knowledge
· Must be Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Must be Reliable - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
· Must be Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
· Ability to lift and/or carry moderate to heavy weight
· Ability to climb and work on ladders
· HVAC service/install background
· Self-driven and ready to work
We offer a competitive salary along with quality benefits that include:
· Medical, PPO and HSA (company contribution to employee coverage)
· Dental (company paid employee coverage)
· Life (company paid employee coverage)
· Short Term Disability (company paid employee coverage)
· Long Term Disability (company paid employee coverage)
· Voluntary Life for employee, spouse and child(ren)
· Voluntary products (cancer, accident …)
· 401K (company matching)
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Paid Holidays
· Reimbursement for work boots and pants
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible