TrustArc is seeking talented, experienced QA Automation Engineer to join its growing engineering team. You will take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. If you like to work on interesting projects that impact the online privacy challenges facing millions of people and businesses everyday we want to talk to you. With the right skills and experience you will be become a key contributor to high-profile areas of development.
- Own development of test collateral
- Work with developers to integrate unit tests with end-to-end test environment
- Build QA metrics and update burn-down charts appropriately
- Experience of working in a start-up environment preferred
- Self starter able to proactively solve problems and work without much supervision
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience in testing on web-based applications
- Experience with Selenium IDE
- Experience with writing Java based automation tests using Selenium WebDriver
- White-box and black-box testing experience
- Experience in writing BDD automation framework
- Experience with test and load automation frameworks
- Experience in using Stash/BitBucket repositories for check-in codes for automation
- Experience in testing cross browser compatibility and layout issues
- Experience developing test cases for rapid prototypes and rapidly iterating designs
- Experience of testing using Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Proficient writing SQL command for querying data for validation
- Experience with vulnerability testing frameworks and tools
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in XSS and other security testings
- Understanding Application/Web servers infrastructure
- Experience with performance and load testings
TrustArc simplifies privacy compliance and risk management via an unrivaled combination of powerful technology, deep privacy expertise, and proven methodologies. Our new name, TrustArc, reflects our evolution from a certification company into a global provider of technology powered products and services. We have over 200 employees, over 1,000 active clients, are backed by leading VC firms, have a fun / vibrant work environment, and a great San Francisco location (4th / Market, near BART). Learn more at
What makes working here so great?
Conveniently located above a BART station and right next to a major mall and countless amazing restaurants, TrustArc thrives in an exciting location. At TrustArc, you’ll enjoy regular catered lunches, endless snacks, a culture focused on learning/growth, giving back, healthy activities, and fun! We have regular events like themed happy hours and an annual Giants game as well as learning events and other opportunities to engage in an emerging industry.
To all recruitment agencies:
TrustArc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TrustArc's human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TrustArc's career jobs alias or its employees. TrustArc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.