Provide the opportunity for the development of test suites that support several mission-critical applications. Be a part of the testing team in its execution of regression, functional, and performance testing for web applications and web services, including some manual testing supplements for an otherwise mature automated testing pipeline. Lead the team’s Agile Scrum rituals as its Scrum Master while interacting with Product Owners from each of the supported development teams. Perform testing using Selenium, Junit, Jenkins, Java, GitHub, and REST API testing tools. Leverage Jira for task management and planning and Confluence during team collaborations.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile Scrum methods and practices
- 3+ years of experience with test automation tools
- 3+ years of experience with testing frameworks, including Junit
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, XML, or JSON
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub or other DevOps or CI/CD workflow tools
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, DevOps automation practices, advanced programming techniques, and Java debugging
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BA or BS degree or 4 years of experience with software development or testing in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.