Our fitness studio is growing quickly, and we are looking for personal trainers to help our clients achieve their fitness goals. You'll be assessing our customers' fitness levels, creating personalized training routines, and ensuring they're utilizing equipment properly. This role requires outstanding customer service skills as well as a love for exercise and helping others improve their health and wellness. If you've worked as a personal trainer and are looking for a new challenge, apply today!
$45 - $55 hourly
Maintain all gym standards and safety requirements to ensure that clients are safe and comfortable while working out
- Customize training routines to assist clients in achieving their fitness goals while staying within their current physical capabilities
- Reduce the risk of injury by teaching clients good techniques for all activities, particularly those involving more advanced equipment
- Monitor clients' progress and adjust their fitness plans accordingly
- Ensure all workout programs are appropriate for each client by doing individualized fitness evaluations
Currently certified as a fitness instructor or personal trainer
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
At NUBOXX we reinvent the old-school boxing gym with small-group, high-intensity workouts in a clean, inviting, and friendly space. Following our signature program, modeled after a pro boxer’s training regimen, you’ll build endurance, power, speed, and flexibility while improving your technical boxing skills.