OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
- Maintaining security of the facility.
- Screening all clients and visitors to the facility.
- Educating clients about the program policies and procedures.
- Ensuring clients abide by program policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that clients properly sign in and out of the facility in accordance with applicable rules.
- De-escalate potential crisis situations and document all situations and interventions.
- Conduct rounds (roves) throughout the facility including all hallways, stairwells, floors, bathrooms and other common areas.
- Conduct roves of facility perimeter.
- Complete logs, incident reports and all other required documentation.
- Perform administrative duties and receptionist duties at the operations desk.
- Assist with room preparation and room turnover for new clients, as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Prior military and/or public safety experience preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, nights and/or weekends and overtime, if necessary.
- First Aid/CPR certification.
CORE DC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)