- High School Diploma or GED
Administrative Assistant / Operations Manager
Your colleagues know that:
You are meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all “i’s” and crossing all “t’s”.
- Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren’t even sure you showed up at work today?! (but you did!)
- You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a Client any day of the week.
- You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, professionally, smile and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
- You are the go-to person when anything needs to be streamlined, organized and made more efficient. You have a keen ability to get from point A to B with the least amount of zigging and zagging possible.
- You bring a high level of energy to your work. You can work quickly and somehow not make any mistakes.
- But IF you do make a mistake, you own it, correct it and learn from it.
- You form positive relationships with colleagues and clients. You may not be super “bubbly”, “chatty Cathy” or an “influencer”, however, people immediately sense that you are dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- While you’re not the one to create chaos… You are able to work efficiently while it surrounds you and are able lasso it in like a seasoned cowboy (or cowgirl). Heads up: real estate agents are known to be “fly by the seat” type personalities…
- You’ve been coloring “inside the lines” all your life. You prefer to not break rules and quite enjoy order and predictability.
- BUT you’re fun! Boring people who don’t think these 12 points are the funniest thing they’ve read all day should not apply.
Your best friend or significant other know_ that: _
- Your best friend or significant other knows that:
- You always arrive 5-10 minutes early at a restaurant – or worse case scenario… On time.
- You have a plan B, C and D… In case plan A doesn’t work out
- Even though you may have left school long ago, you’re a lifelong learner. You’ve always got some self-improvement or other non-fiction book, TEDTalk or podcast on the go.
- You’re trustworthy… Their secrets are safe with you.
- You were the “responsible one” between the two of you during your high school and college years (and that you still are).
- Your most viewed videos on YouTube relate to personal organization including how to file things alphabetically and color coordinate everything in your life.
- You keep track of everything. Excel charts are one of your favorite pastimes.
General Administrative Duties
Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up and all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statement, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts and lead generation.
Active Client Management Duties
Prior to firm_ sale_
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to Agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other needed documentation and review for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
Post firm sale
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to transaction coordinator for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing related issues.
- Input all client information into client database system, including future address.
- Schedule 30, 90 and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Ideal Skills and experience
(Please apply even if you don’t have all achieved)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Real estate industry experience (or financial, mortgage or insurance industries)
- Social media savvy (required)
- Canva and other cool and useful free online tools
- Comfortable in front of camera and/or using camera (you might be sending videos to Clients)
$40,000 plus bonuses
About Team Yitzi Nussbaum.
In our Team, we believe that every client deserves the highest levels of service, integrity, and success. We connect with our clients at the highest levels and our mission is to create an unforgettable experience that leads to a lifelong relationship.
We are more than Realtors - we are planners, innovators, negotiators, volunteers, counselors, coaches, and friends. Our longevity and confidence in what we do come from the great satisfaction we get when working with sellers, buyers, and investors.
Our clients come first and we will not stop until the goal is accomplished. We go above and beyond to help people and we want to give back by helping you. For at the end of the day, love triumphs all!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toms River, NJ (Preferred)