Private, high volume and fast paced Orthopedic Practice in Bergen County is looking to hire an Experienced Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounts Payable Manager for their busy firm.
The position reports to the Practice Administrator. This role is responsible for performing HR-related duties such as benefits administration, employee relations, on-boarding, recruitment, and payroll. In addition, the role will also be responsible for the entering of all vendor invoices, processing weekly payments, and monthly account reconciliation of the practice's bank accounts.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs. The candidate will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Recruitment Activities: Screening, interviewing, reference checks, and new hire compliance paperwork.
- Labor Law Compliance: Educating staff on compliance issues and ensuring office locations are properly supplied with up to date compliance posters.
- Resolving day to day employee relation issues.
- Advise management on corrective EE actions.
- Working with TPA on benefit administration and open enrollment.
- In house Benefit Liaison to staff members.
- 401K Administration and insuring distributions/match are processed in a timely fashion.
- Assist in updating the Employee Manual to reflect most recent policy and legislative changes.
- Arrange Interoffice Activities to encourage a positive, cohesive work environment.
- Implement new applications to help employees and practice move to a paperless environment.
- ACA reporting set up and implementation.
- Processing biweekly staff payroll through ADP.
- Processing semi-monthly partner physician payroll through QuickBooks.
- Submission of 401K contribution files to Voya in a timely fashion for both staff and physician payrolls.
- Ensure correct earnings and deductions are entered into the payroll system prior to processing.
- Daily office receivables reconciliation.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Weekly processing of payables.
- Ensure expenses are recorded under correct chart of accounts.
- Work with outside accounting firm for quarter closings and annual returns.
Other Job Duties as assigned.
- Experienced H.R. Professional
- Associates or Bachelor Degree
- ADP Workforce Now
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Healthcare Industry Experience a plus
Salary depending on experience and skill set.
EOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time