J.J. Taylor Distributing is a leading beer distributor in Minnesota. We are currently looking for Delivery Helpers with a Class A CDL and DOT Card with delivery experience. Minimum of 1-year previous experience as a driver or delivery personnel.
Valid Class A CDL license required.
Valid DOT Physical card.
Tuesday-Friday, 6:00 AM start time
Driver or Delivery Personnel: 1 year
Valid Class A CDL License and DOT Card
$26.31/hr. guaranteed 40 hours
Year 1=5 days, Year 2=10 days, Year 5=15 days
company contributions start at 1 year
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Company Paid Long Term/Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance and many other programs available!
Lift gates, new equipment and great team environment
Drives truck over established, assigned routes to deliver beer and other beverages. Unloads, stocks, and rotates product in stores and other retail establishments. Interacts with customers to take any
additional orders or to answer any questions/complaints. Completes all the necessary delivery paperwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives truck to deliver product to assigned accounts.
- Fills in for vacationing drivers
- Unloads beer from truck using appropriate equipment, depending on type of delivery truck.
- Uses Handheld device to prepares invoices, enter payments, look up account balances and input over, short or missing checks and payments, for each stop on assigned route.
- Uses Handheld device to remove missing or damaged product from invoices.
- Collects payment from customers, and records transactions on customer receipt.
- Obtains customer signature on receipt for deliveries.
- Places delivery in coolers and builds in-store displays when required.
- Rotates product during deliveries to ensure all product is on code and fresh.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive a truck to
deliver product to customer accounts.
- Must be able to regularly unload beer which weighs from 49 lbs to 170lbs and be able to push and pull up to 340 pounds.
- Able to maneuver a two/four-wheel dolly effectively.
High School diploma or GED preferred.
J.J. Taylor is an equal opportunity employer and government contractor. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.