Full Time Hospice Sales Representative
Colorado Springs, CO
As our Hospice Care Sales Executive you"ll focus on building relationships with physicians, hospitals, long-term care facilities and assisted living centers. You"ll receive the support you need to break into new markets, educate new referrals and enjoy the flexibility to set your own schedule.
This position puts you close to key decisions makers, including the divisional vice president and area sales manager, opening doors to advancement opportunities. It"s a chance to grow your career and take on new challenges in one of the fastest growing business segments in the nation.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Pre-screen patients and serve as a liaison between hospital and nursing facility discharge planners
- Deliver plans of care to physician"s offices
- Educate referral sources on Brookdale"s hospice services
- Communicate with each referral to ensure expectations and patient needs are being met.
- Bachelor"s Degree with a major in Community/Marketing, and/or Licensed Nurse preferred
- One year of experience in sales or public relations, preferably in a hospice care company
- Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid driver"s license
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of effective written and verbal communications
If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.