Candidates must be a PA licensed therapist, clinical social worker (LCSW) or psychologist. Clinical Director will oversee clinical CBT/Family Systems based approach for children who have fallen into unhealthy habits with video games and problematic internet use - in addition to overeating, choosing unhealthy foods, and lack of physical activity. Experience with ADHD and high functioning Autism helpful. Not all campers will be on the spectrum, but many will be socially behind and very immature.
This challenging and rewarding position is responsible for providing clinical leadership and ongoing programmatic development while ensuring excellence in care delivery.
- Representing the program at high levels of professionalism to all referral sources and student families is a must.
- Promotion of camp philosophy and mission to improve healthcare delivery and ensure the highest level of care to the neediest patients.
- Strategic planning and programmatic development to address key areas of patient care delivery for Behavioral Health Services.
- Crisis Intervention- design and implement policies and procedures to reduce potential harm from crisis situations.
- Management of policies to ensure the appropriate treatment of co-occurring issues including Depression, ADHD, or social skill deficits.
- Evaluate the potential effectiveness of our approach to the delivery of care
- Integrated care around life skill improvement and long-term behavior change.
- Enhancement of the treatment modalities we offer, e.g. including individual therapy, group therapy, etc.
- Determine best practices, standards of service, and assist with implementation.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and guidelines, as well as adherence to and compliance with all legislation, regulation, rules, and procedures related to the delivery of care, confidentiality, and ethics.
The clinical director may also be responsible for supervision of 1-2 "Behavioral Coaches" who are completing their supervised hours for licensure.
Seasonal position 6/09/2018 - 8/14/2018
Job Type: Temporary
This job will require you to pass a background check: