TheInside Sales Representative will focus on the sales of non-wovens, technicalpaper insulation, engineered fabrics and all other Xamax products to prospectiveor inactive customers, translating customer needs and specifications,identifying new prospects and bringing back previous customer sales. Theindustry focus will be on wire and cable, magnet wire, interleaving, steelsheeting and investigating internet leads. This position is responsible for generating revenue by developing marketpotential through lead generation and qualification as well as closing sales.The Inside Sales Representative will work with the Sales and Management teams tobring in new sales prospects and drive sales growth.
· Investigates andpursues internet sales.
· Recommends Xamaxexisting and new products, applications and services as well as providequotations and any additional follow-up required.
· Identifies andqualifies new accounts.
· Analyzes newmarket opportunities for Xamax; Develops sales funnel for future growthopportunities.
· Develops newbusiness in channels and markets to diversify the sales mix at Xamax and growrevenue.
· Initiates sales processby scheduling appointments, developing presentations and understanding accountrequirements.
· Usessalesforce.com to manage customer communication, forecasting and projects.
· Partners withleadership team to develop and execute sales, marketing and strategic plansbased on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, technology trends,Customer needs and competitive position.
· Advises/Updatesall key stakeholders on a regular basis for assigned markets.
· Establishes highlevels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting,and budgeting.
· Works withproduct development team to facilitate development of new applications andensure product qualification cycle-time meets customer expectations.
· A 4-year degreein Business Management or related field.
· 2-4 years salesexperience is required, telephone sales experience preferred
· Travel up to 20%may be needed
· Ability to handlemultiple tasks, strong organization skills, and attention to detail
· Self-directed andadaptable to changing situations
· Persistent withidentifying target buyers and devising strategies to sell to new customers
· Ability to growbusiness with inactive or past customer base
· Demonstrated oraland written communication skills, ability to listen and assimilate
· Proﬁcient inMicrosoft Ofﬁce. Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Commission