Glen Healthcare Network
GlenBridge Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre
8333 West Gold Rd ., Niles, IL
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Wound Care Coordinator (RN) or (LPN)
A leader in the Skilled Nursing / Long Term Care industry is currently seeking a qualified Wound Care Coordinator (RN) or (LPN) to join our team of energetic, dedicated professionals. The primary purpose of this position is to provide for the day to day care needs of the residents in a Skilled Nursing Facility Environment. Provides and coordinates Wound Care clinical services for residents / patients and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
Job Responsibilities / Position Information
- Provide hand on care to the resident based on the resident Plan of Care.
- Must be able to identify changes in the resident condition and evaluate the resident care needs.
- Strong focus assessment skills as well as documentation skills.
- Must be able to evaluate and participate in the development of the Resident Plan of Care.
- Monitor the resident overall condition and provide care as required while maintaining compliance with the facility policy and procedures.
- Provide primary skin care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians, or the Director of Nursing Services, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders.
- Must be able to identify, manage, and treat specific skin disorders, primary and secondary lesions, and decubitus ulcers.
- Ensure that residents with decubitus ulcers received appropriate prophylaxis and treatment such as daily inspection, turning and activity, a well-planned diet, and maintaining a clean, dry bed.
Qualifications (RN) or (LPN) in State of Illinois
Job Type: Full-time