Insight Global is seeking qualified college graduates. The best candidates for our company have gained leadership experience through internships or organizations on campus, have a competitive drive, and love working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills, and be able to work well with a team.
An Operations Specialist provides support to both internal and external clients. Each position is designed to teach the Operations Specialist a specific area of Insight Global as well as build a strong understanding of the company’s operations. The role will include both working within our company CRM system as well as building strong communication skills through daily interactions with the sales organization as well as the customers we work with. The position is an entry- level role and will enable the employee to gain transferable skills that will help promoted him/her into their next role. The typical promotion period into a new role is 6-12 months. Since Insight Global is a company that promotes from within, all of our supervisors and managers come from entry level backgrounds within the organization. Opportunities for advancement include promotions to senior level roles, team leads, Supervisors, managers, and director level positions.
Specialty areas include:
- Accounts Receivables- Each BOS is responsible for a portfolio of business totaling approximately $10M. In this role you will build relationships with customers to ensure timely payments and corporate cash collections goals are met. In this role you will work directly with our customers as well as the IG Account Managers and Sales Leadership.
- Invoicing and Reporting- Each BOS is responsible for invoicing and preparing reports for a group of customers. Depending on the volume of business within each customer, the number of those assigned could range from 1-250. In this role you will provide customer service support and work directly with the hiring managers and finance departments from the customers you are assigned. You will also work closely with the Account Managers and other corporate departments within Insight Global.
- Payroll- Each BOS is assigned a group of sales offices and is responsible for processing all new hire paperwork and ensuring all contractors are paid correctly. In this role, you will work closely with the recruiters and Account Managers from the sales offices, will spend time in the CRM system, and will learn and work with our payroll processing system.
- Compliance - In this role, a BOS will be assigned a group of up to 20 customers to become a subject matter expect on requirements related to on-boarding. For any new hire, the BOS will have to confirm all required procedures have been followed and provide approval. In this role, you will work closely with the recruiters and Account Managers from the sales offices.
- Timesheet Audit and Verification- Each BOS is assigned a group of sales offices and is responsible for ensuring all reported hours have the correct approvals in place for each contractor to be paid and for revenue to be recognized. In this role, you will work closely with the recruiters and Account Managers from the sales offices and will spend time in both the CRM system as well as on conference calls.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business related fields such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Economics or Business Administration.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
Job Type: Full-time