Hi-Pointe Care Solutions is a small Home Health business in Sterling, VA. We are professional and agile. Our goal is to provide the best care to our clients and create a better work-life balance for our nurses.
Are you a passionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking to make a difference in the lives of those in need of care? Look no further! Hi-Pointe Care Solutions is seeking skilled LPNs to join our compassionate team.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Provide medication administration and direct patient care under the supervision of registered nurses and physicians.
- Conduct evaluations, observe the patient's condition, and report any changes or cause for concern.
- Develop and implement comprehensive care plans in collaboration with the medical team.
- Maintain accurate and current medical documentation and records.
- Offer patients and their families counseling, education, and support.
- Virginia LPN certificate in good standing.
- Experience as an LPN, preferably in a clinical or home healthcare setting.
- Prior experience and familiarity with g-tubes.
- Pediatric expertise is preferred
- Solid understanding of nursing theories, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Capability to operate cooperatively in a team setting.
- Outstanding organizational and detail-oriented skills.
If you are a committed and compassionate LPN interested in joining a team that values quality care and making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please be advised that only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Hi-Pointe Care Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer that values workplace diversity. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Join our committed team and help us provide exceptional care to our cherished patients. Apply ASAP!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $33.00 - $36.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Primary Care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ashburn, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person