ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a longstanding company and fast growing engineering organization in Tampa Bay and is looking to bring on a Staff Accountant
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- The Staff Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Staff Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Assist with AP, AR, as well as special projects as needed.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- The Staff Accountant must have an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year