*15 Days of Paid Time Off
*10 Paid Holidays
*FREE Uniforms and Laundry Service
As an international group PALFINGER offers its customers around the world hydraulic lifting solutions at the interfaces of the transport chain. At the moment PALFINGER operates business in 17 sectors: loader cranes, EPSILON timber and recycling cranes, marine cranes, davit systems, winches and offshore equipment, offshore cranes, boats, wind cranes, hook lifts, access platforms, tail lifts, passenger lifts, mobile cranes, truck bodies, road access professionals, railway systems, truck mounted forklifts as well as attachments and equipment for increasing crane efficiency.
As PALFINGER American Roll-Off (PARO), a member of the Palfinger North America Region, we continuously pursue our vision of being the preferred provider of truck equipment throughout North and Latin America. If you like contributing your talents, being rewarded for strong performance and enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishment, then we think you have found the right place to come and build a future. It is our belief that you will join a company with a strong heritage and more importantly, a strong future.
Perform shipping and receiving activities in a 5S lean environment, adhering to Good Documentation Practices (GDP), to support the manufacturing group with its goal of meeting on-time delivery and quality objectives as well as ensuring all shipments comply with our Quality System, all applicable government regulations, and customer requirements.
· Prepare and expedite all items for shipping adhering to delivery date requirements as well as customer specifications or standard company operating procedures regarding documentation, cleaning, individual and/or bulk packaging, and method of shipment.
· Generate, complete and/or review all documentation (including packing lists and other associated pertinent documents) required for shipment, ensure required documentation is included in the shipment.
· Perform receiving Product Verification Inspection (PVI)/Documentation Review on incoming shipments by verifying product type, count and condition and reviewing all received documents for accuracy and compliance to the Purchase Order. Perform and/or ensure all other requirements are followed as stated in the Extended Description of the Purchase Order.
· Upon review failure, identify any shortages, segregate damaged or non-conforming material, and inform Buyer, as well as ensure, with Supervisor assistance as applicable, any non-conformances regarding product or documentation are documented and dispositioned by authorized personnel.
· Ensure inventory accuracy by entering shipping and receiving data into the ERP system on a timely basis as well as perform physical counts of parts, as required, to substantiate inventory data.
· Direct and deliver incoming material or items to the assigned storage location or the next operation in the manufacturing or installation process.
· Generate Daily Transaction Register and Receipt Of Goods Register
· Maintain Kan Ban of required shipping supplies, replenishing as required ensuring shipping and receiving area is compliant with 5S standards.
· Operate company forklift to transport materials to and from specified locations, loading and unloading materials and handling any documentation as required, as well as reporting any forklift maintenance needs to management.
· Recommend process improvements to management and upon approval, support the implementation as applicable.
· Understand and comply with company policies, safety guidelines, quality system procedures and housekeeping standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Demonstrated PC navigation and data entry skills
· High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to update job-related documentation. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one to other employees of the organization.
Employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; kneel and climb. The employee must safely lift and move up to 60 pounds on a daily basis.
This position requires one to work both in a warehouse and production environment. There is a moderate level of noise, heat, cold, dust and dirt. Employee will be exposed to varying temperatures.
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive Benefitspackage with flexible options
· Competitive paid time offincluding paternity leave
· Opportunity for on-going career growth
· Environment of Respect, Openness, Inclusion and Support
· The opportunity to build a strong team, improve operations and make a big impact.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance