For 75 years, Beltone has been “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction ratings. A global leader in hearing healthcare, Beltone is currently seeking dynamic and motivated Sales and Service Professionals to join our team and launch a rewarding new career.
- Possible Signing Bonus Available for Qualified, Licensed Candidates*
Your main objective as a Hearing Instrument Specialist will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing-impaired individuals, as well as managing the assigned office(s) and support staff. You will also work to obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location, to ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective clients for potential hearing loss. Complete hearing evaluations that must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, LDL, and MCL.
- Fit prospective clients with Beltone hearing instruments.
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Present and sell Beltone products and services to new and existing clients.
- Train clients to use hearing aids or other augmentative communication devices.
- Provide appropriate follow-up care for all clients including a checkup schedule and IMAR procedures. Ensure the Belcare promise to every client.
- Prospect potential clients.
- Resolve client inquiries and objections.
- Manage assigned office(s), including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), and the ability to perform all PCC job duties.
- Achieve financial success by ensuring Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that employees follow all Beltone corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Six Figure Income Potential
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and More
- 401(k) Plan.
- Candidates holding a current license to dispense hearing instruments are encouraged to apply, but we will provide paid training to qualified candidates.
- Unlicensed candidates must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state in which you will be working within a specified timeline.
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent (60 credit hours) required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 1-2 years sales experienced preferred.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.