Our Government client is looking for an experienced Natural Adabas Developer on a renewable 12 month contract in Columbia, SC.
Position – Natural Adabas Developer
This position will be utilized for production support and software development. This assignment will provide application development programming support Legacy Systems developed in Adabas and Natural. Programmer will work closely with business units and IT analysts responsible for supporting the Health Insurance systems.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
Under general supervision the contractor will provide onsite instruction, assistance, and support for up to three permanent staff members for the analysis, modification, testing, and implementation of changes to the Systems.
Required Skills (ranked in order of Importance):
- Four years of experience in Natural and Adabas programming
- Proficiency in Natural and Adabas
- Skilled in systems analysis.
- Skilled in testing theory and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and formulate solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to design and recommend efficient solutions to requests.
- Meets the requirements of the set time schedule.
- Technical documentation experience required
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing to IT and non-IT staff
- College degree required
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
Please respond with a copy of your MS Word resume.
Selected candidate will have complete background check.
Relocation and living expenses not funded
- provided by Dice Natual Adabas