Haven Homes was founded in 2009 to opportunisticallyacquire, renovate, lease and manage single-family homes throughout Chicago, SouthernCalifornia, and Las Vegas.
We currently seek an experienced Superintendent for a six–nine month term. Primary responsibilities will include scopingof homes in preparation for sale, contracting and management of work with oneof our approved vendors, certification of homes upon completion.
The successful candidate will be mobile and expected tobe present and hands-on in the market each day.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the real estateindustry;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, andorganizational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to meet established project budgets andtimelines;
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word and Yardi (preferred);
- Available to work a flexible schedule, includingweekends if necessary;
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
This is a 1099 position with reimbursement for mileage.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: