The Wellfit Part Int'l Corporation seeks motivated candidate to manage and execute customer analytics projects to support the company's Customer Engagement Team in Marketing. A successful candidate should be an effective customer analyst and marketer with a passion for delivering data-driven, excellent work.
This position will report to the Senior Manager and will have the opportunity for collaboration across many different departments and functions; including Data Analytics, Marketing Insights, Product Management and Product Marketing Management. If you are passionate about customer analytics and how insights can be used to develop data-driven marketing strategies and plans, and working for an innovative organization that is making a difference in the world, The Wellfit Part Int'l Corporation would love to talk to you!
- Understand business landscape and translate customer data into insights to inform actionable marketing plans and solutions
- Analyze marketing automation campaign performance tracking user behavior and provide recommendations on how to improve future campaigns through better:
- Analyze promotions and engagement behaviors to understand what drives upgrades and renewals:
- Collaborating with Data Analytics and Sales Operations teams to understand which promotions performed the best with which customer segments
- Understand what engagement behaviors drive upgrade and renewal
- Partner with Data Analytics team to build dashboards to showcase campaign results
- Partner with Global Brand and Acquisition team to analyze advertising effectiveness and make recommendations for more impactful spend
- Candidates must have high school dipoloma or currently a Bachelor’s or Master's program in marketing or customer analytics, or business (MBA)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills with the ability to be solutions-oriented and confidently bring new ideas to the organization
- Previous marketing and/or analytics internship or work experience a plus
- Interest in marketing and customer analytics and making insights actionable
- Excellent time management and judgment skills
- Exceptional guest-service skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (in person and -
- Ability to be highly organized, energetic and articulate with exceptional attention to
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, flexibility and good follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Photoshop desired
What We Offer
- We offer competitive pay and perks.
- You'll have the opportunity to work on real projects with experienced employees and have a direct impact on the company. (Our internships are not summer camp!)
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Required work authorization: