As a Double Quick Sales Associate, customer service is our number one priority. Our associates are not just cashiers. Double Quick associates are required to do the following:
1. Provide a friendly greeting to all customers upon entering the store or on the phone.
2. Get to know your customers and use their name.
3. Go out of your way to make customers feel important and valued.
4. Move quickly to provide fast service.
5. Suggestive sell to customers when appropriate.
6. Thank customers for their business and invite them back.
Without our customers we would not be in business. It’s imperative that they receive 100% of our attention and we show appreciation for their business. Sales Associates should be outgoing, energetic, & customer focused!
Ability, Education, and/or Related Work History:
- Must be in physically good shape and able to stand during entire work shift.
- Must be able to work in a cooler at a temperature of 35 degrees for up to 30 minutes.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have visual acuity to check identification and process money orders.
- Must be able to tolerate gas fumes and cleaning products.
- Must be able to climb a ladder to clean windows.
- Must be able to react to a fire by lifting and using a 30 lb fire extinguisher.
- Must be able to do basic math at the eighth grade level.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and communicate with customers in English.