We are a leading pet relocation company based in Darien, CT that seeks a seasonal Pet Relocation Advisor Assistant to help us as we respond to inquiries made by individuals regarding pet moves. This position is a temporary customer service role that begins as a part-time assistant working 15 hours weekly between now and spring. The work schedule will then increase to 40-hours weekly during our peak season from approximately April/May through end of August/early September, at which time this temporary position concludes.
About Our Company
WorldCare Pet Transport specializes in the transport of pets for customers being relocated around the world. We set the gold standard in compassionate pet relocation and are the company most trusted by Fortune 500 firms to reunite families with their pets anywhere in the world.
We make a heartfelt difference for many families moving to a new home (or country!) with their cherished pet.
What We Are Looking For:
An avid pet enthusiast preferably located in lower Fairfield County who is eager to join our team as a seasonal Pet Relocation Advisor Assistant. You will possess:
- Recent related experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment ideally in a customer service or sales support role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work 15 hours weekly from now through early spring and then to increase to a 40-hour work week (8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday) from approximately April/May to end of August/early September
- Minimum of an Associates Degree required; Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university preferred Currently enrolled college students are welcome to apply if their school schedule allows for part-time hours presently and if they can transition to a full-time schedule in summer months.
- Superstar multi-tasking and abilities & the capability to handle time-sensitive deadlines under pressure
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong customer focus: articulate, friendly communicator who can absorb and clearly express detailed knowledge regarding pet relocation
- A data-entry typing speed of at least 50 WPM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Love for pets!
This temporary position pays $20 per hour.
What We Offer:
- A rewarding experience helping in our mission to safely transport pets and reunite them with their families around the world
- A casual work environment
- An office that is commutable by train - we are within walking distance to the Darien train station
- Some flexibility with regard to the initial part-time schedule of 15 hours weekly
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Indeed. No phone calls or office visits, please.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Preferred)