Pivot Onsite is now hiring, we are the leading provider of on-site occupational healthcare management and wellness services. We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our team as a PRN Nurse Practitioner.
The Nurse Practitioner manages the day to day operations of the on-site health care until collaboration with the Medical Director and Overseeing Physician.
- Perform post-offer physicals, non-work related return to work medical clearance examinations.
- Provide urgent and episodic care to employees.
- Respond to in plant medical emergencies and evaluate employees with acute episodic illness and refer when appropriate.
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and provide ongoing medical management of workplace injuries and non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent), including writing prescriptions and facilitating referrals in collaboration with the physician.
- Drive chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals.
- Maintenance of charts and employee incident records.
- Perform minor procedures including but not limited to suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, x-ray interpretation.
- Case management of workman’s compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier.
- Facilitate return to work and light duty assignments for employees with work related injuries.
- Maintain current case log for workplace injuries outlining treatment plan for weekly case review.
- Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up programs.
- Maintain health care unit inventory of medications and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements :
- 3+ years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in an occupational health setting a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Current state licensure required
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge of OSHA Record ability and worker’s compensation principles a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA and OSHA regulations
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Excel, PowerPoint and Word to generate reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and training courses.
Job Type: Contract
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse: 2 years (Required)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)