Give direction to first level managers and high level professionals conducting cost estimates to determine proposed contract pricing terms for the firm. Compile materials and price lists from product or service specification documents. Compute estimates of materials, equipment, or labor costs and calculate profit margins. Manage the daily operations of multiple functional areas, as needed. Direct and oversee the implementation of large programs and projects.
- 8+ years of experience with pricing products or services in the government or commercial environment, including pricing strategies, structures, tools, and communications, such as competitive price point analysis and aspects of negotiation, accounting practices, contracts administration, and project management
- 5+ years of experience with commercial and international sales or pricing and accounting methodologies regarding key terms, warranties, IP, and commercial pricing for a blend of commercial and government clients
- 3+ years of experience with developing product pricing and financial analyses, including value tradeoffs, cashflow, profitability, and warranty or risk assessments
- Experience with re-seller agreements, GSA schedules and government-wide acquisition contracts, fixed-price systems delivery proposals or contracts, including proposals for the software development life cycle, systems delivery, and other IT services associated with customized software, and COTS or GOTS solutions
- Knowledge of FAR, including FAR Part 12 and agency supplements
- Ability to leverage business acumen, including the role of pricing within a broader business context
- Ability to be a results-oriented, tenacious, diagnostic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to successfully support a fast-paced, high-volume, and diverse workload
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.