SAGE Dining Services®, a growing NATIONWIDE food service company serving independent schools and colleges, seeks an experienced FULL TIME Technology Help Desk Customer Service Representative to serve our community. The position is located in our gorgeous home office in Lutherville, MD, no travel is required.
Most interaction is via email, phone and remote support tools. Your primary customer is SAGE managers across the country.
While not performing help desk functions, you will assist in the creation, deployment and support of SAGE developed hardware and software solutions.
- General understanding of internal components, both laptop and desktop
- Ability to perform basic hardware replacements (Hard Disks, Memory)
- Understanding of various modern cables and connectors (USB,VGA, HDMI)
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot direct connect and networked printers
- Experience with Mozilla Firefox and other modern browsers
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience troubleshooting Windows operating systems from XP through Windows 10
- Experience a plus but not required: Mac OSX and/or Linux/Unix
- General knowledge of popular mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
Education & Experience:
- Developed critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications preferred
- Powershell script experience a plus
- Two years help desk experience
- Knowledge of or strong desire to learn a Linux environment
Opportunities exist for career advancement.
This full time hourly paid position includes paid vacation, holiday and sick time; health/life/vision/dental/401(k). Compensation is based upon experience, minimum two to five years.
Join a company whose mission and service are unsurpassed, whose values you can stand behind, and whose dynamic yet relaxed environment offers authentic work-life balance.
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences for independent schools and colleges in North America. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; we cook from scratch in small batches; and we work to educate students on healthy food choices.
Our Home Office houses robust teams in technology, human resources, accounting, marketing, nutrition and purchasing that support a market of 250 venues and more than 3000 field staff. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.