Sikorsky Aircraft, a division of Rotary Mission Systems at Lockheed Martin, is looking for a Business Analyst/System Administrator. Candidate will implement and maintain products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Contenta, Epic Editor, XPP and other various vendor packages. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software solutions or our internal customers in the aerospace industry. Core responsibilities include:
- Owner of the build/release process and supporting infrastructure while implementing tools that take advantage of opportunities for automation
- Engineer continuous integration and delivery pipelines that are maintainable, scalable, and secure
- Working closely with the development team to identify pain points and develop solutions
- Be the advocate for a culture of automation on an agile custom software development team and an advocate of cloud strategies starting on the ground floor
- Pragmatic root cause analysis of problems if they occur and ability to find the tools/resources needed to solve the issue while seeing it to completion
- Enjoys learning new technologies and approaches in order to solve business problems
This position requires U.S. citizenship.
•3+ Years of previous experience as a developer of Java web applications
- 3+ years of previous experience with one or more relational database (Oracle, MSSQLServer)
- Previous experience with using Atlassian tools and their integration (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Fisheye/Crucible)
- Experience with scripting (bash/python)
- Implementing Docker/Kubernetes containers
- Knowledge of AWS service offerings and how to apply them
- AWS certifications
- Experience with Ant/Gradle as build tools and experience in implementing automated solutions in Jenkins/Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux/Windows administration
- Experience with configuring application servers (Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTPD, WebLogic)
- Proficiency with Git source control and industry standard branching strategies
- Experience maintaining, building, and deploying to cloud environments in AWS/Azure
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.