Registered Nurse (RN)
Home Care at it's Best is seeking a Registered Nurse. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients in their homes. You will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
Great Competitive Salary/ Weekly pay!
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care Qualifications
- Must have a current NYS RN License
- Must be available to work full time
- At least 1 year of Home Health Care experience preferred
- Experienced with ND tube (feeding tube)
- Must have a knowledge of Start of Care/Initial Evaluations and Skilled Nursing Care in home setting
- Must have excellent interpersonal
- Must be accurate, reliable and detail-oriented
- Able to function independently, with minimum supervision.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
- Follow the agency's policy and procedures
- Stay in compliance with the NYS DOH laws and regulations
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance in representing the agency.
- Home Health Care: 1 year (Required)
- registered nurse: 1 year (Required)
Salary-Furnish with Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)