RESTAURANT EVENT SALES MANAGER
Punch Bowl Social is looking for a qualified individual to join their team in the capacity of Restaurant Event Sales Manager. This person will be hardworking, dedicated, and experienced in high volume restaurant and event scenarios.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the “eat-ertainment” category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and have developed a team of extraordinary brand ambassadors to lead our tribe of professionals.
- 3+ years experience in restaurant event specific sales
- Extensive knowledge of the market
- Experience in event operations
- Ability to completed listed job responsibilities
- Positive attitude, ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to accommodate a schedule based on volume
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, plan and sell private parties at Punch Bowl Social
- Responsible for generating private party sales first proactively, second organically
- Establish sales objectives by creating sales plan and quotas
- Achieves sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Continually grows relationships with current and new clients
- Actively seeks out convention/tourism business
- Works with GM on PR, sales & marketing initiatives
- Responsible for effective contract management
- Assumes responsibility for execution of events, communicates all request of the client in an effective and sensitive manner
- Ensures all required elements are scheduled, ordered, and communicated with team
If you are interested in becoming part of a nationally expanding concept, with significant growth opportunities, please apply online at www.punchbowlsocial.com/careers. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Event Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- high volume restaurant: 3 years (Required)