Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Silverline Academy is a 1-year program designed for curious, motivated, growth-minded individuals based out of New York City headquarters. You will develop extensive knowledge through a combination of classroom training and hands-on experience with Salesforce.com ( http://salesforce.com/ ). During the first 3-months of the program Business Analysts will go through a rigorous onboarding and training program designed to provide a realistic view of life as a consultant in a safe environment to try, learn, and grow. Business Analysts will then work on real projects and receive mentoring from Silverline consulting & sales teams.
During the program, you will learn how to:
- Connect with customers in order to understand their pain points and desires for technology solutions
- Dissect business processes into technology requirements
- Write user-centric requirements in the form of user stories
- Design solutions that delight end users while being technologically sound
- Facilitate solution testing activities
- Prepare and deliver training curriculum
- Configure Salesforce.com ( http://salesforce.com/ ) to achieve relevant certifications
- Understand project management fundamentals, including project plan, timeline, budget, risk and issue management tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven interest in technology, consulting and Salesforce
- Previous experience in collaborative environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Desire to work with cloud technology, especially Salesforce.com