Do you like to work hard and have fun while doing so? Are you sales and customer focused? Join Allstateand become a full time Insurance Sales Representative!
New Allstate office opening in the area. Do you have what it takes to join my team?
Successful candidates for this role are driven to succeed and are passionate about building a career in sales. This position is an amazing business opportunity for the right candidate!
Our Insurance Sales Representativesperform a fundamental role in servicing customers, supporting agents and building strong relationships with their community
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling and lead databases(leads provided)
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners at our office, or place of business
- Presenting and explaining our products and services based on true understanding of clients' needs and goals
- Call prospective and existing customers, present and sell Allstate insurance products and services using both cold and warm leads as well as referrals
- Perform client focused needs analysis meetings
- Meet and exceed current and prospective client expectations in terms of service
- Build and sustain lasting relationships
- Maintain organized client information
- Base Salary + Tiered Commission, plus bonus opportunities
- Paid Training
- Ongoing training and development
- Exceptional communication skills on phone and in person
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Above average computer skills including typing, Microsoft Word, email and Internet
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain Property and Casualty licenses upon hire(Agency will assist with this)
Pluses, But Not Required to be Interviewed
- Inside Sales Experience
- Licensed in Property/Casualty Insurance or Health/Life
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors representing Allstate and are not Allstate employees.
As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and not of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates.
As a valued member of your Agency’s team, you support business growth and customer satisfaction. This opportunity enables a results focused professional to increase their earning potential and build lasting relationships in the community the business supports.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Elk Grove Village, IL (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty License (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Polish (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)