Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop ground breaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security and others.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are seeking a Senior Industrial Security Officer for our Herndon, VA location.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Act as agent of the government with sensitive employee and government information
- Coordinate security administration, such as physical security (alarm response), personnel security, COMSEC, document control, information systems and analysis of counterintelligence (CI) trend and Insider Threat indicators
- Manage the industrial security program at the site level, participate on various functional project teams and interact with site leadership councils
- Investigate and report compliance security violations and compromises, manage various government security reviews, conduct and document government required self-assessments
- Facility security matters such as ensuring property protection and visitor management
- Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Security, Trend Analysis & USG Partnerships
- Inquiries or BCIRs (Business conduct incident reports)
- Security Education & Security Assessments
- Supply Chain risk management & Property Protection
- FSO, CPSO or ISSM is a required regulatory role at all Cleared Defense Contracting locations
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in industrial security
- Minimum 5+ years’ of directly related experience
- Must be a US Citizen with current Top Secret//SCI security clearance
- Some experience in industrial security or CI analytical experience
- NISPOM/SAP/ICD programs or CI detection program experience
- Working with all DSS Applications
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in a dynamic team environment
- Exhibit organizational/task prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency w/Windows and Office Products
- Knowledge of Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA)
2214 Rock Hill Road Suite 350, Herndon, VA 20170 USA
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.