We are seeking a CATV Installers to become a part of our team! We provide Residential and Commercial Broadband Installation Services including full technical, installation, and maintenance services. We are willing to train the right person! Training pay starts at $10 an hour. After training we have a competitive hourly rate which includes a company truck and fuel card. Tools will be provided. We also have a great benefit package which includes: Health benefits, dental and vision, 401k, paid time off.
- Installing cable TV from the pole/pedestal to the customers home
- Installing needed equipment at the side of the house
- Installation of interior outlets and connections of all customer premise equipment
- Perform service upgrades, downgrades, installation and disconnection of High Speed Internet (HSI) service
- Installation of digital phone service (VoIP).
- Troubleshooting a customers system in order to isolate, repair and service related problems.
- Educating customers on how to properly operate the services installed
- Able to work outside year round.
- Able to carry and set-up an 80 pound, 28 foot extension ladder.
- Being comfortable with heights.
- Be able to effectively use hand tools and hand power tools.
- Willing to work long days and weekends when necessary.
- Be a highly motivated person with attention to detail.
- Be organized, well groomed and punctual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time: