Copy Operator in Legal Firm
40 hours per week
Full Time Positions
Monday thru Friday Day schedule
Under the general supervision of the Site Manager, performs related duties in the daily operation of the Office Services Center. Consistently works in an enthusiastic, positive, motivated, professional, detail- and deadline-oriented manner, with an ongoing commitment to increasing customer satisfaction.
· Performs related tasks requiring the use of various office equipment including copying, binding, faxing, mail, and switchboard.
· Identifies and meets or exceeds the requirements of all requests for services.
· Evaluates and ensures the quality and accuracy of all materials and completed requests.
· Checks, cleans, and supplies all BSC and convenience copiers, mail machines and fax machines according to the daily schedule. Keeps equipment and work areas clean and orderly.
· Assists in the sorting and delivery of mail, faxes, and completed projects.
· Assists in interoffice duties including drop box runs, rush pick-ups and fax runs.
· Maintains accurate tracking of jobs, pick-ups/deliveries and other documentation.
· Monitors supplies and note when re-orders are needed.
· Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively.
· Work involves quality control and a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to perform duties outside under various weather conditions and temperatures.
· Work involves varying degrees of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and repetitive motion.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Provides support for switchboard/receptionist duties as requested.
· Performs external messenger responsibilities, as needed.
· Assists in housekeeping and conferencing duties and office moves as contracted with the customer.
· Assists in the move, storage, and retrieval of records and files as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20036: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person