The Junior Operations Analyst ensures that business processes and systems meet client and company business goals. This role will review business requirements and internal capabilities to make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service. The Analyst will work across various teams with the company, including Member Outreach, Clinical Operations and Coordinators on individual assignments and within a team. The Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for the analysis, planning and support of the day-to-day production and coordination that is crucial to maintaining and exceeding our client production goals, quality and ensure all key performance indicators are on track for achieving client goals and objectives through the most efficient use of resources. The Analyst will work in a dynamic environment and must effectively use data to determine strengths and opportunities for improvement in operations.
1. Research, track, monitor and control membership levels in the assigned territories to maximize provider productivity.
2. Analyze business processes, tools and data while applying critical thinking to determine the most efficient process for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
3. Optimize provider productively and ensure all key performance indicators are on track to achieve client and company goals.
4. Develop and help implement production plans for the assigned geographic regions.
5. Work with the Operations team to understand and establish client goals, develop and implement provider plans for meeting those goals.
6. Utilizes mapping route analysis techniques to provide a better understanding of capabilities in a given geographic region.
7. Conduct geographical analysis for recruiting and territory needs in order to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
8. Assist with analysis and forecasting of staffing needs in the assigned regions and make recommendations.
9. Manage, identify and address providers scheduling issues.
10. Make real-time adjustments to provider profiles to optimize the scheduling process.
11. Coordinate with Operations Coordinators on the planning and movement of provider resources.
12. Coordinate with the Provider Operations Coordinators to develop strategies to reduce openings in provider schedules on a daily basis. 13. Determine eligibility, issue and monitor membership volumes to maximize provider utilization and meet production goals.
14. Create, maintain, and present reports to the leadership team to effectively communicate trends and status of current tasks.
15. Communicate key insights and findings to Operations team leadership.
16. Perform quality assurance and audits to ensure and enhance work quality.
17. Identify problems and recommend improved processes and systems.
18. Assist Operations Coordinators with inbound/outbound calls as needed.
19. Assumes other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology, Logistics or other related field or equivalent professional experience/education.
2. Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to resolve multiple, conflicting viewpoints in order to set the scope and outcomes of production.
3. The ability to be a change agent, using influence, education and persuasion to build relationships and gain support for change adoption. 4. Proven track record of building consensus and forming coalitions, negotiation and diplomacy.
5. Builds excellent relationships with key internal and external customers based on trust and confidence.
6. Ability to present complex information in a graphical and understandable manner.
7. Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize activities in support of company goals and deadlines.
8. Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with team members and senior leadership.
9. Superior verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with various levels across the company, including clients.
10. Use critical thinking skills and management techniques to identify, manage, and mitigate risks.
11. Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word).
12. Detail orientated and able to provide quality assurance and control for all deliverables.
13. Ability to work independently on tasks while still being an effective team member with minimal supervision.
14. Proven time management, multi-taking, prioritization and follow-up skills in a fast-paced dynamic growth environment.
15. Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills.
16. Business Process, Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile and/or Lean/Six Sigma certifications, preferred.
17. Experience working in the Health Care industry, preferred.
18. Familiarity with proper handling of private information and protocol regarding client confidentiality, preferred.
- ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*