At MAPEI we are currently looking for various levels of Warehouse Operators and have in-house training and certification classes available for successful and driven persons with the desire for professional growth!. You will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be involved in many aspects of the warehouse and production operations; transferring finished goods, utilizing various types of forklifts to ensure efficient operations and on-time delivery for MAPEI’s customers.
- Pull and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area
- Process inbound and outbound shipments
- Load and unload pallets
- Pack shipping containers and/or product bags
- Ensure inventory count inventory
- Tack orders and document products
- Operate various types of warehouse equipment; sit down, stand up, cherry-pickers, clamp and reach forklifts
Hourly Pay Rate: $16-$19 plus possible premium shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- To be successful in this role you should be willing to get your hands dirty a bit.
- You must be mechanically inclined and have experience in a manufacturing or process type of environment.
- You must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- You should be proficient and comfortable with computers.
- Demonstrate proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to lift up to 55 lbs. independently; and up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Forklift experience/certification is a plus.
- Must be able to accommodate the designated shift hours: 1st shift (days), 2nd shift (3:00 pm – 11:00 am approx.) or a 3rd shift (10:00 pm to 6:30 am approx.)
MAPEI offers a Competitive Base Pay & shift differentials paid per hour; $1.00 p/hr for 2nd and $2.00 for 3rd shift. In addition, MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer highly competitive medical plan options with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, educational encouragement, as well as various other company employee-centric initiatives.
“At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation’s continued growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us.” - President and CEO, MAPEI Americas. Corporate Video: MAPEI Corporate Video.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
We have instituted several extra safety measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- Please indicate your hourly pay rate expectation
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Forklift experience
- Computer literacy
- Pallet jack
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: