OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION: Are you looking to work for a Company that keeps services like your High Speed Internet and your favorite Cable and On-Demand services Powered-Up? At Comm/net Systems, Inc. we are doing just that and have we been powering these type of providers for over 20 years. Commnet or CSI is a 100+ employee company with offices throughout the United States. We dabble in a lot of things from engineering, light manufacturing and professional installation services, so this is not your ordinary we only do one thing Company.If this sounds like a Company you want to work for and are looking to challenge yourself in our recently available position of Electromechanical Assembler II, let us know.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position reports directly to the Electromechanical Assembly Lead and will work closely with other members of our Manufacturing Staff. The position is hourly and full-time. The current starting salary range is $13-$15 an hour depending on experience (please read requirements carefully). This position is eligible for our standard benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, 401K and paid holidays.
- Assemble, align and test complex electro-mechanical, opto-electrical, mechanical & electronic subassemblies according to product diagrams, schematics or samples.
- Clean & prepare parts for assembly.
- Perform soldering on PCB and wires, crimping, Flash/EEprom programming, labeling, part marking, testing, recording data, QC submission data.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- Assist in other operational areas as needed including QC, container off-loading, inventory cycle counts, or other duties as assigned.
- Works under general supervision of Manufacturing Manager
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent; apprenticeship and/or formal training preferred.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience directly applicable experience as an Electro Mechanical assembler or related field.
- Familiar with industry's standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Appropriately select and use common hand tools such as torque drivers, soldering irons, screwdrivers, crimp tools and wire cutters.
- Must be able to grasp, hold and manipulate small objects repeatedly and for long duration.
- Able to read and interpret production or engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, test instructions, assembly drawings, work orders, procedures and safety rules.
- Able to determine sequence of operations from sketches, samples, and written/oral instruction.
- Able to inspect and test to specifications and record results.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- Duties are performed in a production/warehouse environment where some duties require the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Requires regular sitting, handling, fingering and feeling and occasional walking and standing.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and color vision.
- Requires eye-hand coordination.
- Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers, peers and upper management without exhibiting behavioral extremes; (b) perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with others; and (c) respond appropriately to coaching from trainers, QA, and supervisors.
- Lifting: Requires lifting of up to 15 lbs. frequently, up to 40 lbs. regularly, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION? Fastest way to apply for this position is to use the following: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/817.jobs?TrackId=Craigslist_MFG&ApplyToJob=50410309
Full Benefit, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and 401K available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Light Electromechanical Assembly: 1 year
- High school or equivalent